With an internal bathroom pod kit, you can add an extra bathroom or ensuite into almost any spare room or corner inside your home. As long as you’ve got a minimum ceiling height of 2.4m and access to an external wall or underfloor cavity, your new waterproofed bathroom can be practically plug-and-play (with electrical and plumbing connections completed by licensed trades). Easily add value to your home, improve the functionality of your home for a growing family, or turn spare rooms into a granny flat or Airbnb!
The internal bathroom pod kit is flat-packed for efficient transportation and on-site assembly. Choose from different options for your layout (toilet left or right, S-trap or P-trap) and levels of finishing from just the internal room (add your own fittings) through to full fit-out including the glass shower enclosure, light, exhaust fan, and power outlet. When assembled and connected simply clad the outfacing walls with plasterboard, plywood, or VJ panelling (stained or painted), and your new bathroom or ensuite is done!
- STANDARD – save yourself the hassle and expense of framing, sheeting, waterproofing, tiling, grouting, and hole-cutting with the basic internal bathroom pod kit featuring Vogue Grey floor with anti-slip texture and your choice of smooth-look, square-tiled-look, or large-tiled-look walls, ready for assembly and fit-ready for your choice of fittings – you get 1x floor, 1x ceiling, and 5x wall panels with assembly bolts and sealing kit
- PREMIUM – the standard bathroom pod plus all basic fittings (toilet, vanity with basin, mirror, mixer taps, towel rail, toilet roll holder, soap holder, shower head, shower grate, curtain rail, robe hook, pre-plumbing, etc) included and fit-ready; just add your own shower curtain – accessories are pre-drilled and pre-fitted before shipping with screws and backing blocks supplied, ready for re-attachment
- PREMIUM + ENCLOSED SHOWER – the standard pod with all basic fittings plus glass shower enclosure included
- PREMIUM + ENCLOSED SHOWER + ELECTRICAL – the standard pod with all basic fittings plus glass shower enclosure and electrical package including fan, light, switches, GPOs, etc, as specified
- PREMIUM + ENCLOSED SHOWER + ELECTRICAL + DELUXE – the standard pod with all basic fittings plus glass shower enclosure and electrical package as specified, plus deluxe black fittings
Generate an obligation-free quote for your bathroom pod kit or get in touch with us for the full list of inclusions and specifications.
INSTALLATION – install your bathroom pod kit DIY (except for electricals and plumbing), get any local tradespeople to put it together and connect it for you (eg: carpenter + electrician + plumber), or ask us to help get your installation sorted.
APPROVAL – whereas the bathroom pod kit generally does not need approval for installation inside an existing building, you may need approval for any new connection to water and sewerage, depending on your location. If so, we can help with the compliance side.